Pidgin 2.13.0 has been released!!
grim at pidgin.im
Fri Mar 9 00:32:59 EST 2018
Pidgin 2.13.0 has been released. You can find source tarballs on
Sourceforge or Bitbucket . Windows versions are still in the
works, so hang tight and we'll announce when they're ready as well.
The ChangeLog for this release follows:
version 2.13.0 (03/08/2018):
* Unified string comparison. (PR #186) (Arkadiy Illarionov)
* Properlly shell escape URI's when opening them. (PR #271 Daniel
* Fix a one byte buffer overread in function purple_markup_linkify
* Fix an issue were utf8 was incorrectly truncated which could lead to
crashes as we were potentially feeding garbage into glib/gtk.
* Fixed build against curses 6.0 with opaque structs set. (#16764
(PR #268 Daniel Kamil Kozar)
* Fixed a crash when resizing the window. (#16680 marcus) (PR #269
Daniel Kamil Kozar)
* Fixed bashism in autotools. (#16836 lameventanas) (PR #267 Daniel
* Show XEP-0066 OOB URLs in any message, not just headlines
* Fix a user after free (#17200 debarshiray) (PR #266 Ethan Blanton)
* Removed pipelining from BOSH connections (#17025 PR #295 Tom Li)
* Don't try to TLS already secured BOSH connections (#17270 PR #293
* Fix "Registration timeout" on SASL auth with InspIRCd servers
(and possibly others not based on charybdis/ratbox/ircd-seven)
* Fix issues with plugins that modify outgoing messages
(such as the custom PART/QUIT feature of the IRC More plugin)
* Fix IRC buffer handling. (#12562 PR #272 Shivaram Lingamneni)
* Properly handle AUTHENTICATE as a normal command with server prefix.
(PR #316 dx)
* Fix a crash caused by a use after free of the MOTD.
* Fix an out of bounds read in irc_nick_skip_mode.
* Fix a write of a single byte before the start of a buffer in
* Better support for dark themes. (#12572 Alyssa Rosenzweig and Gary
* Fixed IPv6 links by not escaping 's. (#16391 cyisfor) (PR #270
Daniel Kamil Kozar)
* Only write buddy icons to the cache if they're not already
cached. (PR #276 David Woodhouse)
* Rejoin persistent chats after reconnect. (#15687 PR #285 Christof
* Made the WIN32 Transparency plugin work on all platforms. (#3124
PR #287 Daniel Kamil Kozar)
* Ensure search results buttons are labeled (Backport from de2d88e575ee)
* Fix matching unicode smilies. (#17232 gnubfx PR #262 Daniel Kamil
* Correctly update mute/unmute status when the remote side
mutes/unmutes us. (#17273 PR #302 David Woodhouse)
* Rework the status icon blinking to not used deprecated API.
(#17174 zelch PR #264 Daniel Kamil Kozar)
* Don't allow adding a buddy to protocols that don't have an
add_buddy callback. (#4061 Paradox)
* Fix handling of search results (#17238 David Woodhouse)
Voice & Video:
* Port backend-fs to newer api for farstream relay-info property
Gary Kramlich <grim at reaperworld.com>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 195 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
More information about the Announce