[Cabal] Moving toward a more manageable FAQ

Ethan Blanton elb at psg.com
Tue Dec 19 18:06:26 EST 2006

I found a trac macro to build a table of contents of a set of pages,
and got Daniel to install it because I was incompetent to do so.  I
have changed the FAQ page to use it; take a gander and see what you
all think.

https://developer.pidgin.im/wiki/FAQ

(By the way, should we turn off http to that server, or redirect it to
https?  I think we should, at least if users are logged in or logging
in.)

I would like to see an all-in-one FAQ page, but the flexibility of
trac leads me to believe that we can render one from the individual
pages listed in a macro such as the above; one would have to edit the
individual pages, but the entier thing could be *viewed* in one go.
How does that strike people?  I'll take a look at making it happen, if
people like it.  Unless I can convince someone else to do it, since I
don't even know python.  ;-)

Ethan

determined to commit crimes.