[Cabal] logo?

Megan Schneider caelum at gmail.com
Wed Dec 20 01:29:08 EST 2006

#2 or #3; I hate the ...bigness, fluffiness, whatever of #1 - it looks
bloated. And not very pigeon-like. I prefer some of the draft stuff he
did to get to proposal 3, rather than proposal 3 itself..some of the
ones with two wings (see the purple one in the row below the text "I
wanted to place the logo mark into a circle for purposes of the
application icon so I rounded the wing."). I like the idea of #2 but
as a couple people said above, it's difficult to tell it's "pidgin" if
you don't know it's pidgin, and it works better with the head separate
from the text. Fonts...eh.