[Cabal] conference call about Novell/Microsoft

Ethan Blanton elb at psg.com
Thu Nov 9 15:41:07 EST 2006

Richard Laager spake unto us the following wisdom:
> I thought GST was equal to PST now, with you and Sean moving. That would
> mean 4 PM GST = 6 PM CST, so I couldn't make it. If GST happens to be
> equal to EST, then 4 PM GST = 3 PM CST, (sanity check?) so I would be
> interested.

I'm not sure why GST would have changed.  The largest concentration of
active Gaim developers remains in EST (me, Luke, Nathan, Etan, Tim,
off the top of my head).  The second highest might very well be CST,
actually.

Ethan

determined to commit crimes.