[Cabal] Credit Cards

Luke Schierer lschiere at users.sf.net
Thu Nov 9 22:44:18 EST 2006

On Thu, Nov 09, 2006 at 08:43:37PM -0600, Megan Schneider wrote:
> On 11/9/06, Nathan Walp <faceprint at faceprint.com> wrote:
> > Sean Egan wrote:
> > > My girlfriend works for a credit card processing company and is able
> > > to get us credit card processing for no fees (except the cut that
> > > Mastercard and Visa take).
> > >
> > > I don't really want to depend on paypal for donations. What do others think?
> > >
> > +1
> >
> concur

The greater the percentage of donated money that actually gets used for
the purpose of the donation and isn't eaten by overhead the better.  If
someone wants to spend good money to see pidgin happen, and we have an
oportunity to reduce the overhead, I think we owe it to our users to act
on that oportunity.

so I agree.

luke