[Cabal] conference call about Novell/Microsoft

Luke Schierer lschiere at users.sf.net
Thu Nov 9 23:58:35 EST 2006

On Thu, Nov 09, 2006 at 02:16:54PM -0800, Sean Egan wrote:
> On 11/9/06, Christopher O'Brien <siege at preoccupied.net> wrote:
> > I'd like to listen if, if you don't mind.
>
> It sounded like we're limited to one representitive, but I'll ask.
> Otherwise you, Mark, and Richard will have to fight a cage match.
>
> -s.

Can you check on that please and get back to us?  Richard tells me he
was planning on listening while driving.  I'd like to have someone able
to take notes listen, in hopes that our rep *would* take notes, so that
he/she can share anything interesting with those of us who can't make
the call.

unfortunately I'll be busy and unable to call in either way.

luke