[Cabal] conference call about Novell/Microsoft

Mark Doliner mark at kingant.net
Fri Nov 10 01:34:21 EST 2006

On Thu, 9 Nov 2006 23:58:35 -0500, Luke Schierer wrote
> On Thu, Nov 09, 2006 at 02:16:54PM -0800, Sean Egan wrote:
> > On 11/9/06, Christopher O'Brien <siege at preoccupied.net> wrote:
> > > I'd like to listen if, if you don't mind.
> >
> > It sounded like we're limited to one representitive, but I'll ask.
> > Otherwise you, Mark, and Richard will have to fight a cage match.
> >
> > -s.
>
> Can you check on that please and get back to us?  Richard tells me he
> was planning on listening while driving.  I'd like to have someone able
> to take notes listen, in hopes that our rep *would* take notes, so that
> he/she can share anything interesting with those of us who can't make
> the call.
>
> unfortunately I'll be busy and unable to call in either way.

Ooh, just realized that I'm supposed to be watching Borat during that time.  I
guess it'd be better if someone else listens in (Richard?).  What are they
going to be talking about, anyway?  Just trying to reassure us that they
aren't selling our souls to Microsoft or violating our license?  They seem
concerned with not getting that image.

-Mark