[Cabal] Contract change

Sean Egan seanegan at gmail.com
Tue Nov 14 00:03:00 EST 2006

Ethan just informed me that my explanation of the situation wasn't
entirely clear.

The logo designer sent us his standard contract. I sent it to our
lawyers for review. They recommended a bunch of changes, including the
one about blasphemous or defamatory work. He accepted all the changes
except that one.

To have the changes reviewed by a lawyer, it will cost him 100 GBP
($191), which will be billed to us if we decide they're important. I'm
checking with our lawyers to see how important they are.

-s.