[Cabal] Credit Cards

Ethan Blanton elb at psg.com
Tue Nov 21 11:50:50 EST 2006

Evan Schoenberg spake unto us the following wisdom:
> Without the special deal we're getting, it looks like Paypal would be
> a much better solution for anyone without a huge volume of sales/
> donations.

Except that they're filthy fascists.

My question for all of this is ... do we expect to receive enough
personal credit card donations to make this worthwhile?  I'm not sure
we will, or even that we should *solicit* them.  We're talking an
outlay of a couple of hundred dollars a year even if we don't accept a
single donation.

Ethan

determined to commit crimes.