[Cabal] Commit mailing list for pidgin mtn

Ethan Blanton elb at psg.com
Thu Feb 1 01:15:03 EST 2007

Nathan Walp spake unto us the following wisdom:
> How about the path changed, and the first line of the commit message.
> That's what our SVN commit emails at work have

What would you want to see for the path changed?  Is that the
repository path, for svn?  (The branch name, for monotone?)  I'll look
into the first line of the commit message.

> Also, I'd vote for removing the [Commits] tag from the subject line as well.

Yeah, those are annoying in general.  Mutt tells me if it's from a
mailing list, no need to waste subject space on it.

Ethan

determined to commit crimes.