[Cabal] Revision 02579a62368e29abc96596d62ad6d418fc23ddda

Ethan Blanton elb at psg.com
Fri Feb 2 01:18:07 EST 2007

Sadrul H Chowdhury spake unto us the following wisdom:
> This is a little scary. I did 'mtn commit gtkblist.c' and 'mtn push'. I
> don't know why/how so many files are showing up as 'Modified'. And the mtn
> log command gives me an error: "mtn: misuse: option error: unknown option
> 'from'".

You did, in fact, change all of those files in that commit, because it
was a merge of the change that you made and a revision which changed
the other files.  The mtn log command gives you an error because your
mtn is old; I strongly suggest running 0.32 on all machines that you
use.

> We are eventually going to get the commit-changes with the emails, right?

The current hook sends diffs, but in some cases seems to choose not to
in some cases; it appears to be when there is more than one ancestor
to a revision, which catches merge commits.  I suspect this is because
those diffs are in other emails, in which they are more meaningful.

Ethan

determined to commit crimes.