[Cabal] [Gaim-commits] A quick poll about Gaim mailing list

Luke Schierer lschiere at users.sf.net
Fri Feb 2 13:49:54 EST 2007

On Fri, Feb 02, 2007 at 12:24:30PM -0500, Mark Doliner wrote:
> Hi!  We're debating whether we should keep the short little [gaim-commits]
> header thing at the beginning of the subject line in emails sent through this
> mailing list.

Looking at your poll question, I'm reminded of one unanswered
question/concern that I brought up earlier here.  This commits list will
contain commits for pidgin proper, libpurple, and whatever we end up
calling gaim-text.

Yes, these are all subparts of our overall project, but it seems
misleading to say pidgin-commits when some will be on the list because
of interest in only a subpart.

luke