[Cabal] [Gaim-commits] A quick poll about Gaim mailing list

Ethan Blanton elb at psg.com
Fri Feb 2 14:24:20 EST 2007

Mark Doliner spake unto us the following wisdom:
> > Yes, these are all subparts of our overall project, but it seems
> > misleading to say pidgin-commits when some will be on the list
> > because of interest in only a subpart.
>
> We could always create separate mailing lists for libpurple, pidgin
> and gaim-text.

How could we logically do this?  They're part of the same project.
They're in the same branch in the repository.  They are tightly
coupled, with changes in libpurple often implying changes in pidgin
and gaim-text.  I just don't see the logic here.  Again, this is
something that people should filter locally, based on the files
touched in a commit, etc., if necessary.

Ethan

determined to commit crimes.