logos

Mark Doliner mark at kingant.net
Wed Feb 7 01:33:34 EST 2007

On Tue, 6 Feb 2007 20:42:57 -0800, Sean Egan wrote
> http://gaim.sf.net/sean/3rdReview.pdf

I don't know, I'm not really a big fan of any of them.  Only a few of them
look like pigeons to me.  I picture a pigeon having a blank stare on its face.
 Something devoid of thought and emotion, and just a tiny bit confused.

It seems like most of these are either smiling, or seem proud/have their chest
puffed out.  My two favorites are the one on the far right in the second row
from the top, and the one on the far right in the 7th row from the top (one of
the hunched over ones that Nathan mentioned).

-Mark