Is Stu on cabal?

Evan Schoenberg evan.s at dreskin.net
Thu Feb 15 22:48:51 EST 2007

On Feb 15, 2007, at 10:05 PM, Luke Schierer wrote:

> On Wed, Feb 14, 2007 at 09:22:50AM -0500, Evan Schoenberg wrote:
>> Is Stu subscribed here?
>>
>> -Evan
>
> he is, though I'm not sure where he's been.

I should clarify why I asked, especially since multiple helpful
people, including Stu himself, have now said yes :)  He pinged me
about the problem with a leak fix which I had committed to both svn
and mtn... Etan pointed out the problem, as well, and I fixed it in
mtn but didn't in svn.  I wanted to make sure I didn't reveal any
Sekrets in telling him it was handled.

-Evan