legal stuff

Sean Egan seanegan at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 19:25:38 EST 2007

On 2/22/07, Luke Schierer <lschiere at users.sf.net> wrote:
> We *really* need to release already.  Is there *any* news from the
> lawyers?

While everyone's right to point out that there's still plenty of work
to be done, the updates for this week are that, after three prods, AOL
now claims that even this latest settlement is not enough for them.
We've expressed how frustrated we are; that this is taking way too
long and that we've essentially given them every concession they want.

If we do not hear back from them by tomorrow, we are going to give
them two weeks to give us a signed agreement, or we give up trying to
deal with them, go public, move on with our lives,
and---potentially---get sued.

-s.