[Cabal] back from Bulgaria

Sean Egan seanegan at gmail.com
Mon Jan 8 13:25:52 EST 2007

Hey all,

I'll be doing some catching up on e-mail today, but I just got this
and thought I would share it, since only Luke has gotten to see it
with all our signatures.

Other developments over my vacation (I would have updated you as they
came in, by my access to Internet was very sporadic and limited):

We sent the revised agreement to AOL and they decided that they now
have an objection to the representation that they have no intellectual
property claims to date. The lawyers responded that we had already
agreed that that was ok. We're waiting for their response.

The webpage guys are doing "wireframes" and will have something to show us soon.

I'll have more to report on the logo later today.

-s.