[Cabal] Logos. Second draft

Ethan Blanton elb at psg.com
Sun Jan 21 10:37:44 EST 2007

Sean Egan spake unto us the following wisdom:
> http://gaim.sf.net/sean/2ndReview.pdf
>
> Discuss.

I told Sean this, but so that other people may ruminate...

I strongly prefer the first row of pigeons to the later pigeons, and
in fact I think that the very first pigeon in the mix is my favorite.
As for the text, I'm reasonably ambivalent, but I think I like the
first commas-and-quotes text the best.

Ethan

determined to commit crimes.