[Cabal] Monotone keys

Ethan Blanton elb at psg.com
Sun Jan 21 21:03:59 EST 2007

Sean Egan spake unto us the following wisdom:
> On 1/21/07, Ethan Blanton <elb at psg.com> wrote:
> > So far I have installed keys for Sean, Mark, Nathan, and myself.
> > Any Gaim developers who are not on that list, please generate a
> > monotone key at your convenience (preferably *before* you have
> > something you want to commit!) and send it to me or put it in your ~
> > on homing.
>
> But of course it doesn't have to be before! I made two commits before
> Ethan installed my key. It's probably best just to paste your key as a
> can do it and you don't have to wait for Ethan.

*Very* good point; I should hav said before you have something you
want to *push*, not commit.

As of this moment, the commit club is me, Sean, Nathan, Mark, Gary,
Daniel, and Evan.

To add someone else, get their key (via mtn read < keyfile, where they
created keyfile with mtn pubkey > keyfile), then do 'mtn push
--key-to-push theirkeyid at pidgin.im'.  Add their keyid to the end of
~monotone/.monotone/write-permissions, and they're in.

The wiki has some more info on keys that may or may not be useful.

Ethan

determined to commit crimes.