[Cabal] Logos. Second draft

Nathan Walp nwalp at pidgin.im
Mon Jan 22 15:16:08 EST 2007

On Mon, Jan 22, 2007 at 02:59:18PM -0500, Mark Doliner wrote:
> On Mon, 22 Jan 2007 11:47:04 -0800, Sean Egan wrote
> > So, nobody's actually answered my question. Is it worth $300 to let
> > this guy try another draft, or not? Hopefully I'll be able to get
> > another draft for free, but it that's not possible, what do you guys
> > think?
> I responded!  Kind of.  "Can we put him on hold while we explore other
> options, and then if we don't find anything we like we could fall back to him?
>  That'd be my vote."
> So I'm leaning toward "no."
> -Mark



More information about the Cabal mailing list