[Cabal] [Gaim-cabal] Status icons again

Sadrul H Chowdhury imadil at gmail.com
Fri Jan 26 15:15:31 EST 2007

On 10/5/06, Sean Egan <seanegan at gmail.com> wrote:

> Some souce to try out:
> http://gaim.sf.net/sean/gaim-2.0.0dev.tar.bz2
> http://gaim.sf.net/sean/gaim-2.0.0-0.beta4.i386.rpm

... moving this to cabal at pidgin.im

I started using the new icons/smileys, and I have a couple of concerns:

* I have two chats in my buddylist named 'gaim', one for SILC and one for
jabber. They both have the same icon, and it's kind of confusing.
* Some 'standard' smileys are missing for some protocols (eg. yahoo).

Another tiny thing: I use a local patch that extends the buddy-names in the
buddylist all the way to the right for people who don't have a buddy icon
(in the detailed view). I use a relatively narrow list, and it helps me find
people without a buddyicon. I like the always-small statusicon in the
buddylist. But if I hide the buddyicon, then the rows without a buddyicon
show up (understandably) with smaller height. Anyone can suggest a
workaround for this?

Sadrul