[Cabal] [Gaim-cabal] Status icons again

Sean Egan seanegan at gmail.com
Fri Jan 26 16:32:36 EST 2007

On 1/26/07, Sadrul H Chowdhury <imadil at gmail.com> wrote:
> * I have two chats in my buddylist named 'gaim', one for SILC and one for
> jabber. They both have the same icon, and it's kind of confusing.

Hm, I could see that. It will be easier to discern them once we get
protocol icons in the tooltips.

> * Some 'standard' smileys are missing for some protocols (eg. yahoo).

Which ones? I also know the >:o icon is missing for AIM. Hylke's very
responsive in getting these finished, so let me know which are
missing. I also just added him to this list.

> Another tiny thing: I use a local patch that extends the buddy-names in the
> buddylist all the way to the right for people who don't have a buddy icon
> (in the detailed view). I use a relatively narrow list, and it helps me find
> people without a buddyicon. I like the always-small statusicon in the
> buddylist. But if I hide the buddyicon, then the rows without a buddyicon
> show up (understandably) with smaller height. Anyone can suggest a
> workaround for this?

Looks like GtkCellRenderer has a "height" property you should be able
to set to 32.

-s.