[Cabal] [Gaim-cabal] Status icons again

Sadrul H Chowdhury imadil at gmail.com
Sat Jan 27 00:53:10 EST 2007

On 1/26/07, Sean Egan <seanegan at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 1/26/07, Luke Schierer <lschiere at users.sf.net> wrote:
> > This is a general problem.  The protocol information has been lost
> > entirely for all buddies.  Thus reordering my contacts to set priority
> > is a real pain.  I have to wait for the tooltip for each, drag one
> > around, hope it dragged correctly (it sometimes doesn't), check with the
> > tooltip.  Rinse and repeat for each buddy I want to move. I don't like
> > this.
>
> That's a somewhat valid point... Maybe we do "when a Person is
> expanded, show protocol icons in the emblem column.

I think I'd like that. Also, I think I prefer the protocol icons in the
'send to' menu in the conversation window (and possibly in the tabs too).

About the smileys, it turns out the smileys for yahoo were under 'YAHOO'.
Changing it to 'Yahoo' makes most of them available (fixed now in mtn). A
few smileys in that section are commented out, most (if not all) of which
are available in beta6 (eg. 'yahoo_loser.gif' (no pun intended)).

Sadrul