[Cabal] prpl icon in tooltip

Nathan Walp nwalp at pidgin.im
Sun Jan 28 16:26:56 EST 2007

Sean Egan wrote:
> On 1/28/07, *Hylke Bons* <h.bons at student.rug.nl
> <mailto:h.bons at student.rug.nl>> wrote:
>
>     I'd see like this (attacht door5.png).
>     A bit more organized. Name and status icon at top.
>     At bottom more specific lines, with protocol icon aligned left at the
>     middle of it.
>

> Too late, Hylke! I already did http://gaim.sf.net/sean/door6.png last
> night. Is this ok, or should I change it?
>
> -s.

I agree with Hylke that 16x16 would probably be better.

I also think that having the protocol icon blown up in place of the
buddy icon for those buddies that don't have buddy icons looks...well,
ridiculous.  Also, for the sake of usability, I don't think that
information should appear in different places depending on someone
else's settings (i.e. whether they have an icon or not).  I want to look
in the same place in every tooltip to find the protocol.

-Nathan