[Cabal] New "settlement"

Richard Laager rlaager at wiktel.com
Wed Jan 31 01:32:05 EST 2007

On Tue, 2007-01-30 at 15:55 -0800, Sean Egan wrote:
> Here's the wording for the settlement that AOL now will agree to. I'm
> still in favor of signing it and moving on with our lives.
>
> Thoughts?

I'm not a lawyer, so maybe it's obvious, but...

	You agree that you will redirect web traffic from any domain
	names that include the name "Gaim" to another domain name that
	does not include the name 'Gaim".

Should that say "any domain names that you control" (or similar)? Also,
there are unbalanced quotes in the last Gaim, but that's just a
programmer thing. ;)

In general, I'm in favor of just getting this over with.

Richard