Fw: [Gaim-devel] Student Developer

Sean Egan seanegan at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 16:00:04 EDT 2007

On 3/14/07, Mark Doliner <mark at kingant.net> wrote:
> Sean, do you know if we're a mentoring organization for this year?  Looks like
> applications were due on Monday and they're supposed to post a list on the
> website today.  Wow, that crept up fast.

I applied, and I'm assuming they still like us. I just visited them on Monday!

> If so, sadrul and wabz, you should totally toss this guy some ideas of stuff
> you'd like to see in Gaim-text.  And also think about whether you'd want to be
> a mentor.

Yeah, I guess we should come up with a list of ideas again. I think a
Myspace IM prpl might be a good one. It seems to be the third most
requested new prpl (behind Skype and Google Talk), and it looks much
easier than Skype.

Whatever SIP authentication scheme is used by Microsoft also seems to be wanted.