AOL update

Sean Egan seanegan at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 00:54:54 EDT 2007

On 3/13/07, Kevin M Stange <kevin at simguy.net> wrote:
> I remember something about giving them two weeks from some time several
> days before this post.  Have they budged yet (or even responded
> further), and has the ultimatum been delivered?

Sorry for the lack of updates. Nothing's been particularly
interesting. They once came within minutes of us sending the
ultimatum, but other than that they've remained within our
ever-decreasing bounds of reasonable response time.

We got another copy of the agreement back from AOL today, and the
lawyers are happy with it, modulo some minor details. I suspect we'll
have this thing all signed up next week.

-s.