More birds

Nathan Walp nwalp at pidgin.im
Mon Mar 19 20:19:06 EDT 2007

Sean Egan wrote:
> http://pidgin.im/~seanegan/Pidgin4_02_Color.png

In order of preference (best first):

10
11
21

Basically, I like the big cartoony eyes, don't like eyebrows or eyelids.
  I think the neck should overlap the shoulders/wings, not vice-versa
(i.e  1 through 6, not 7 and 8).  I like the shading of the first 12
over the flat look of 13-21.  I like the general look of 25, but would
rather see it with the shading of 24, and with less-glitzy wings (the
wings of that whole row look too gaudy to me).

Overall, these are a ton better than what i've seen up until now.

-Nathan