RPMs

Kevin M Stange kevin at simguy.net
Sun Mar 25 19:47:52 EDT 2007

Sean Egan wrote:
> Luke's already said hosting downloads on pidgin.im is not possible.

I mentioned this in #pidgin, however, I'll re-mention it here.  I can
most likely convince my boss to host downloads for Pidgin, but it will
depend on bandwidth usage levels.  If the average usage is less than 5 -
10 Mbps, it'd more than likely be no problem, though I imagine he would
want a link to our company somewhere on Pidgin's web site.  If that's
feasible, and even better, if anyone else can line up download mirrors
for Pidgin releases, we could certainly go that route.

Let me know if that's of interest, and I'll bring it up.

Kevin