RPMs

Kevin M Stange kevin at simguy.net
Sun Mar 25 20:02:47 EDT 2007

Richard Laager wrote:
> On Sun, 2007-03-25 at 18:47 -0500, Kevin M Stange wrote:
>> Sean Egan wrote:
>>> Luke's already said hosting downloads on pidgin.im is not possible.
>
>> I mentioned this in #pidgin, however, I'll re-mention it here.  I can
>> most likely convince my boss to host downloads for Pidgin
>
> Is there a need for this? I thought we were staying with SourceForge???

Hosting our own downloads would allow us to do some things like yum
repos more easily.  This is certainly not a requirement.  I'm just
making the possibility available for anyone that thinks it might be
useful.  If we're content and have no major problems with the SF file
release system, then there's certainly no reason to switch.

Kevin