Fwd: [Gaim-devel] Need help -> GAIM 1.5.0 / Brauche Hilfe

Sean Egan seanegan at gmail.com
Sat Mar 31 16:44:53 EDT 2007

Irony.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Luke Schierer <lschiere at users.sf.net>
Date: Mar 31, 2007 12:01 PM
Subject: Re: [Gaim-devel] Need help -> GAIM 1.5.0 / Brauche Hilfe
To: Endlich Christian <christian.endlich at arcor.de>, Gaim Devel List
<Gaim-devel at lists.sourceforge.net>

Endlich,
While I wish you luck with your work, you seem to be operating under the
same sort of misunderstanding that SCO does in its lawsuit against IBM
(see groklaw for more information there).

Gaim is an open source project.  ALL of our development happens in
public.  There are *NO* presentations, advertisements, developer
interfaces, white papers, or other information not on either our home
page, gaim.sf.net, or our sourceforge project page,
www.sf.net/projects/gaim.  Everything happens on the mailing lists, in
the commit logs, or in real time in IRC, jabber, or silc channels, or in
conversations between individual developers.

luke