lschiere at pidgin.im
lschiere at pidgin.im
Wed Oct 24 12:01:16 EDT 2007
Author: lschiere at pidgin.im
disapproval of revision 'c994460dc5674219ee875576c52ff09cd26f0c10'
-------------- next part --------------
--- htdocs/ChangeLog 5f2ae687eaafdf4ff2d8f523595cad597c47b9fc
+++ htdocs/ChangeLog c5e4696d481db2f8e7e8d233cc40cae166c106fa
@@ -1,82 +1,5 @@ Pidgin and Finch: The Pimpin' Penguin IM
Pidgin and Finch: The Pimpin' Penguin IM Clients That're Good for the Soul
- * Attempt to avoid focusing windows prompted by external events
-version 2.2.2 (10/23/2007):
- NOTE: Due to the way this release was made, it is possible that
- bugs marked as fixed in 2.2.1 or 2.2.2 will not be fixed
- until the next release.
- * Various bug and memory leak fixes
- * Look for a default prefs.xml in the CSIDL_COMMON_APPDATA directory
- (e.g. c:\Documents and Settings\All Users\
- Application Data\purple\prefs.xml) on Windows, similarly to
- how this is done on other platforms.
-version 2.2.1 (09/29/2007):
- NOTE: Due to the backporting that happened for the actual
- release, it is possible bugs marked as fixed in 2.2.1
- will not be fixed until 2.2.2.
- * A few build issues on Solaris were fixed.
- * Cancelling the password prompt for an account will no longer leave
- it in an ambiguous state. (It will be disabled.)
- * Fixed an erroneous size display for MSN file transfers. (galt)
- * Fixed multiple memory leaks, particularly in XMPP and MySpace
- * Fixed remembering proxy preferences and status scores
- * Gmail notifications are better tracked
- * Fixed keyboard tab reordering to move tabs one step instead of two.
- * You should no longer lose proxy settings when Pidgin is restarted.
- * Fixed detection of X11 when compiling
- * Pressing 'Insert' in the buddylist will bring up the 'Add Buddy'
-version 2.2.0 (09/13/2007):
- * New protocol plugin: MySpaceIM (Jeff Connelly, Google Summer of
- * XMPP enhancements. See
- http://www.adiumx.com/blog/2007/07/soc-xmpp-update.php (Andreas
- Monitzer, Google Summer of Code for Adium)
- * Certificate management. Libpurple will validate certificates on
- SSL-encrypted protocols (William Ehlhardt, Google Summer of Code)
- * Some adjustments were made to fix sending messages when using
- the MSN HTTP method. (Laszlo Pandy)
- * Yahoo! Chat is fixed.
- * Some AIM file transfer issues between Pidgin and other clients
- have been fixed. (Kyryll A Mirnenko)
- * Properly restore idle status and time for AIM and ICQ accounts
- when they reconnect after being disconnected.
- * Insert Horizontal Rules and Strikethrough text from toolbar.
- * Option to show protocol icons in the buddy list, from the
- Buddies > Show menu. (Justin Heiner)
- * Ability to build with native, non-X11 GTK+ on OSX. (Anders
- * Remember the 'Enable Sounds' setting for a conversation.
- * Right-clicking the empty space in the formatting toolbar
- allows you to toggle back to the old "ungrouped" version.
- * Protocols supporting account registration via Pidgin now show
- a descriptive checkbox instead of a vague "Register" button.
- * Fixed a bug where a tab would be shown on single conversations
- when tabs were disabled.
- * Per-conversation mute and logging options (accessible from the menu).
version 2.1.1 (08/20/2007):
* Added an account action to open your inbox in the yahoo prpl.
@@ -2282,6 +2205,6 @@ version 0.8.0 (04/31/1999):
* Add/Remove buddy from conversation window
* Scroll-Wheel Mice work in Conversation Window
* Fixed WindowMaker Appicon
- * version Number in About Box
+ * Version Number in About Box
* Gaim Slogan in about box :)
* Created Changelog File :)
--- htdocs/inc/version.inc.php 3e7d0483787de01f9b3981d4681fe607ee205801
+++ htdocs/inc/version.inc.php e3a9b58a82113d1628b1aae9c3dfb939df677677
@@ -1,10 +1,10 @@
* This variable will be inserted into the source tarball and bz2ball
* path. Update with every new release.
- $current_version = "2.2.2";
- $current_win32_version = "2.2.2";
+ $current_version = "2.1.0";
+ $current_win32_version = "2.1.0";
$current_win32_gtk_version = "2.10.13";
$current_win32_gtk_revision = "a";
More information about the Commits