pidgin: 16c1dbfe: Split out MSN section in the ChangeLog. ...
qulogic at pidgin.im
qulogic at pidgin.im
Sun Dec 14 20:55:39 EST 2008
Author: qulogic at pidgin.im
Split out MSN section in the ChangeLog. There are three points already and
hopefully federated and Yahoo stuff will be working soon.
-------------- next part --------------
--- ChangeLog fd8e9795e0952a39aca16a057f2009ce1eb6cc36
+++ ChangeLog 34e11cceea108ebe77b23c97ab466f627441a7e9
@@ -2,11 +2,6 @@ version 2.5.3 (??/??/????):
version 2.5.3 (??/??/????):
- * Fix an error with MSN offline messages by shipping the *new*
- "Microsoft Secure Server Authority" and the
- "Microsoft Internet Authority" certificates. People that use
- --with-system-ssl-certs and GnuTLS need to include these in the
- system certs directory.
* Corrected maximum message lengths for Yahoo!
* The Buddy State Notification plugin no longer prints duplicate
notifications when the same buddy is in multiple groups (Florian Qu?ze)
@@ -20,16 +15,11 @@ version 2.5.3 (??/??/????):
connected (Paul Aurich)
* Fix a crash in purple_accounts_delete that happens when this function is
called before the buddy list is initialized (Florian Qu?ze)
- * On MSN, the Games and Office media can now be set and displayed (in
- addition to the previous Music media). The Media status text now shows
- the album, if possible.
* Fix use of av_len in perl bindings to fix some off-by-one bugs (Paul
* On ICQ, advertise the ICQ 6 typing capability. This should fix the
reports of typing notifications not working with third-party clients
- * On MSN, messages sent from a mobile device while you were offline are
- now correctly received.
* Fix some problems with Gadu-Gadu buddy icons (Adam Strzelecki)
@@ -37,6 +27,17 @@ version 2.5.3 (??/??/????):
* Gadu-Gadu now does proper charset translations where needed (Adam
+ * Fix an error with offline messages by shipping the *new* "Microsoft
+ Secure Server Authority" and the "Microsoft Internet Authority"
+ certificates. These are now always installed even when using
+ --with-system-ssl-certs because most system certs are not up to date.
+ * The Games and Office media can now be set and displayed (in addition
+ to the previous Music media). The Media status text now shows the
+ album, if possible.
+ * Messages sent from a mobile device while you were offline are now
+ correctly received.
* Fix the namespace URL we look for in PEP reply stanzas to match the URL
used in the 'get' requests (Paul Aurich)
More information about the Commits