pidgin: 6884edec: ChangeLog the NetworkManager change and ...
rlaager at pidgin.im
rlaager at pidgin.im
Sat May 10 02:11:35 EDT 2008
Author: rlaager at pidgin.im
ChangeLog the NetworkManager change and fix the line wrapping on a couple of
entries in the section for the upcoming release.
-------------- next part --------------
--- ChangeLog 3bc8f75614b29d5594596c01813cd206c0e89873
+++ ChangeLog 79712a51bc722eb8813ca8646c6c114727695154
@@ -11,13 +11,17 @@ version 2.x.x:
(fixes a problem with litter in the channel user list).
* IRC no longer crashes on /list on servers which erroneously omit
+ * Update the NetworkManager support to use D-Bus directly, instead of
+ libnm-glib. Hopefully it's stable now. It will now compile by
+ default if you have D-Bus support and NetworkManager.h. (Elliott
+ Sales de Andrade)
* The typing notification in the conversation history can be disabled or
customized (font, color etc.) in .gtkrc-2.0.
- * Added a plugin (not installed by default) which adds a Send button back
- to the conversation window. People without physical keyboards have a
- hard time with the lack of the button.
+ * Added a plugin (not installed by default) which adds a Send button
+ back to the conversation window. People without physical keyboards
+ have a hard time with the lack of the button.
* Clicking on the buddyicon in the conversation window toggles the
size of the icon between small and large.
* The settings of a chat (e.g. Handle in an XMPP chat, or Exchange in
@@ -29,8 +33,8 @@ version 2.x.x:
* Add a preference to set Escape as the keyboard shortcut for closing
the conversation window.
* Add an option in the context menu to disable smileys in the selected
- text in the conversation history/log viewer. This should help people who
- regularly paste code in conversations.
+ text in the conversation history/log viewer. This should help people
+ who regularly paste code in conversations.
* Add a preference to choose the minimum size of the text input area in
* Moved the "Local alias" field in the Modify Account dialog to be below
More information about the Commits