pidgin: 97a9c0e5: ChangeLog a ton of stuff that should hav...
rekkanoryo at pidgin.im
rekkanoryo at pidgin.im
Tue Feb 9 02:01:18 EST 2010
Author: rekkanoryo at pidgin.im
ChangeLog a ton of stuff that should have been.
-------------- next part --------------
--- ChangeLog c8fd8bfd9dc7df594130fdf4f8b3f00e33e093ce
+++ ChangeLog f0b9388cb3817f2fe5c053ce4435b8eddbf8451f
@@ -7,6 +7,9 @@ version 2.6.6 (??/??/20??):
to be improperly converted to XHTML.
* Set "controlling-mode" correctly when initializing a media session.
Fixes receiving voice calls from Psi.
+ * When looking up DNS records, use the type of record returned by the
+ server (instead of the type we asked for) to determine how to process
+ the record.
* Correctly disable all missing dependencies when using the
@@ -28,7 +31,11 @@ version 2.6.6 (??/??/20??):
* Buddies who sign in from a second location will no longer cause an
unnecessary chat window to open.
* Support setting an animated GIF as a buddy icon.
+ * Numerous code cleanups and memory savings.
+ * Fix a leak and crash when retrieving buddy icons.
* Added support for the SCRAM-SHA-1 SASL mechanism. This is only
available when built without Cyrus SASL support.
@@ -57,6 +64,24 @@ version 2.6.6 (??/??/20??):
* Allow dropping an image on Custom Smiley window to add a new one.
* Prompt for confirmation when clearing a whiteboard (doodle) session.
+ * Use the "hand" cursor when hovering over usernames in chat history to
+ indicate that the username is an actionable item.
+ * Double-clicking usernames in chat history will open an IM with that
+ * Put an icon on the "Filter" button in the debug window.
+ * Don't treat "/messages/like/this " as commands.
+ * Explicitly mark user interaction when inserting smilies from the
+ toolbar so "Undo" correctly removes these smilies.
+ * Clicking "New" or "Saved" in the status selector menu while typing a
+ status message no longer keeps the status entry area stuck in "typing"
+ mode forever.
+ * Show tooltips for ellipsized conversation tabs. On older systems,
+ tooltips will show for all tabs.
+ * The File Transfers and Debug Window windows are no longer created as
+ dialogs. These windows should now have minimize buttons in many
+ environments in which they were previously missing (including Windows).
+ * Smiley themes with Windows line endings no longer cause theme
+ descriptions not to be displayed in the theme selector.
* Rebindable 'move-first' and 'move-last' actions for tree widgets. So
More information about the Commits