/soc/2015/igor.gajowiak/chatlog: 12e64f8d5f34: Added sorting to ...
igor.gajowiak at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 12:59:59 EDT 2015
Author: Igor Gajowiak <igor.gajowiak at gmail.com>
Date: 2015-07-30 18:59 +0200
Added sorting to a query which fetches days from a log.
libpurple/genericlog.h | 12 +++++++-----
libpurple/plugins/log/logsqlite.c | 2 +-
2 files changed, 8 insertions(+), 6 deletions(-)
diffs (41 lines):
diff --git a/libpurple/genericlog.h b/libpurple/genericlog.h
@@ -77,10 +77,11 @@ struct _PurpleGenericLog
* %FALSE otherwise. The client is responsible for freeing
* the result with g_list_free_full(result, g_object_unref).
* @get_all_days: Gets an array of all days with at least one message
- * received from or sent to a given buddy. Day is represented
- * as unix timestamp (guint64) (at 00:00). Returns %TRUE
- * if operation succeeds, %FALSE otherwise. The client
- * is responsible for freeing the result with g_array_unref.
+ * received from or sent to a given buddy. The days are sorted
+ * in ascending order. Day is represented as unix timestamp
+ * (guint64) (at 00:00). Returns %TRUE if operation succeeds,
+ * %FALSE otherwise. The client is responsible for freeing
+ * the result with g_array_unref.
* The abstract base class for all log implementations. A conforming plugin
* must implement at least activate and deactivate methods. Not supported
@@ -331,7 +332,8 @@ purple_genericlog_get_all_buddies(GList
* Gets an array of all days with at least one message received from
* or sent to a buddy.
- * The caller is responsible for freeing the result with g_array_unref.
+ * The days are sorted in ascending order. The caller is responsible for
+ * freeing the result with g_array_unref.
* Returns: %TRUE if succeeds, %FALSE otherwise.
diff --git a/libpurple/plugins/log/logsqlite.c b/libpurple/plugins/log/logsqlite.c
@@ -253,7 +253,7 @@ typedef enum
static sqlite3_stmt *get_all_days_q = NULL;
static const char *get_all_days_q_str =
- "SELECT Time FROM Days WHERE BuddyId = ?1;";
+ "SELECT Time FROM Days WHERE BuddyId = ?1 ORDER BY Time;";
More information about the Commits