/pidgin/main: 403b13cb3a47: PurpleCommandsUiOps: minor naming/do...
dx at dxzone.com.ar
Wed Jun 15 23:05:08 EDT 2016
Author: dx <dx at dxzone.com.ar>
Date: 2016-06-12 18:46 -0300
PurpleCommandsUiOps: minor naming/docs fixes
libpurple/cmds.h | 16 ++++++++--------
1 files changed, 8 insertions(+), 8 deletions(-)
diffs (43 lines):
diff --git a/libpurple/cmds.h b/libpurple/cmds.h
@@ -108,12 +108,12 @@ typedef struct
/** If implemented, the UI is responsible for handling commands. */
/* @see purple_cmd_register for the argument values. */
- void (*register_command)(const gchar *name, PurpleCmdPriority p,
- PurpleCmdFlag f, const gchar *prpl_id,
- const gchar *helpstr, PurpleCmd *cmd);
+ void (*register_command)(const gchar *name, PurpleCmdPriority priority,
+ PurpleCmdFlag flags, const gchar *prpl_id,
+ const gchar *help, PurpleCmd *cmd);
/** Should be implemented if register_command is implemented.
- * name and prpl_id should have the same value that were used
+ * name and prpl_id will have the same value that were used
* for the register_command call.
void (*unregister_command)(const gchar *name, const gchar *prpl_id);
@@ -209,9 +209,9 @@ void purple_cmd_unregister(PurpleCmdId i
* @param cmdline The command the user typed (including all arguments) as a single string.
* The caller doesn't have to do any parsing, except removing the command
* prefix, which the core has no knowledge of. cmd should not contain any
- * formatting, and should be in plain text (no html entities).
+ * formatting, and should be in plain text (no HTML entities).
* @param markup This is the same as cmd, but is the formatted version. It should be in
- * HTML, with < > and &, at least, escaped to html entities, and should
+ * HTML, with < > and &, at least, escaped to HTML entities, and should
* include both the default formatting and any extra manual formatting.
* @param errormsg If the command failed errormsg is filled in with the appropriate error
* message. It must be freed by the caller with g_free().
@@ -231,8 +231,8 @@ PurpleCmdStatus purple_cmd_do_command(Pu
* @param cmdline The command the user typed (only the arguments).
* The caller should remove the prefix and the command name.
* It should not contain any formatting, and should be
- * in plain text (no html entities).
- * @return TRUE if the command handled the cmdline, FALSE otherwise.
+ * in plain text (no HTML entities).
+ * @return TRUE if the command handled the @a cmdline, FALSE otherwise.
gboolean purple_cmd_execute(PurpleCmd *c, PurpleConversation *conv,
const gchar *cmdline);
More information about the Commits