/pidgin/main: 74d28cd90cae: ChangeLog updates
grim at reaperworld.com
Fri Jun 17 00:28:42 EDT 2016
Author: Gary Kramlich <grim at reaperworld.com>
Date: 2016-06-16 00:03 -0500
ChangeLog | 15 +++++++++++----
ChangeLog.API | 4 ++++
2 files changed, 15 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)
diffs (54 lines):
diff --git a/ChangeLog b/ChangeLog
@@ -1,16 +1,23 @@
Pidgin and Finch: The Pimpin' Penguin IM Clients That're Good for the Soul
-version 2.10.13 (MM/DD/YY):
+version 2.11.0 (06/21/16):
+ * 2.10.12 was accidentally released with new additions to the API and
+ should have been released as 2.11.0. Unfortunately, we did not catch
+ the mistake until after 2.10.12 was released, but we're fixing it now.
+ See ChangeLog.API for more information.
* media: fix an issue with ximagesink displaying only a corner cut-out of
a larger webcam video (Jakub Adam)
* mediamanager: update output window destruction so that it reflects recent
changes in the media pipeline structure (Jakub Adam)
+ * Ported Instantbird's CommandUiOps to libpurple (Dequis)
* Fixed #14962
* Fixed alignment of incoming right-to-left messages in protocols that
- don't support rich text
+ don't support rich text
* Fix a potential crash while exiting pidgin
@@ -24,8 +31,8 @@ version 2.10.13 (MM/DD/YY):
* Stop truncating passwords to 8 characters like old ICQ clients did.
- (#16692). If you actually needed this, truncate your password
- manually by pressing backspace a few times.
+ (#16692). If you actually needed this, truncate your password
+ manually by pressing backspace a few times.
* Base64-decode SASL messages before passing to libsasl (#16268)
diff --git a/ChangeLog.API b/ChangeLog.API
@@ -9,6 +9,10 @@ version 2.11.0:
built-in handling of commands.
* PurplePrefsUiOps, to allow the UI to override the way global
preferences are stored.
+ * purple_media_set_encryption_parameters
+ * purple_media_set_decryption_parameters
+ * purple_xfer_write_file
+ * purple_xfer_read_file
* No changes
More information about the Commits