timeline

Luke Schierer lschiere at pidgin.im
Thu Apr 26 12:13:06 EDT 2007

Right now, as I understand it, Sean and Richard are working with the
last blocker for 2.0.0, the migration from .gaim to .purple and the
related prefs migration.  Assuming they finish, we should have beta7 out
tonight.

I'd like to make this a very short beta.  Warren tells me that if we can
have 2.0.0 final out by May 3, it will be in time for Fedora7, instead
of having beta7 in FC7. I think that would be preferable for us, as we
will otherwise get the beta7 bugs all over again as FC7 releases, and as
users upgrade to it.

Hopefully the bug reports that we do get from beta7 will be of a nature
that allows for a short beta.

luke