trackers

Richard Laager rlaager at wiktel.com
Mon Apr 9 16:18:12 EDT 2007

On Mon, 2007-04-09 at 16:12 -0400, Luke Schierer wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 09, 2007 at 03:08:41PM -0500, Richard Laager wrote:
> > On Mon, 2007-04-09 at 15:39 -0400, Luke Schierer wrote:
> > > I have set most of the trackers at www.sf.net/projects/gaim to be
> > > visible only to project members.  This will force new reports to be
> > > submitted at http://developer.pidgin.im.  The many many bug reports
> > > submitted at SF have not been lost.
> >
> > When are you planning on mass notifying them to move their bug reports?
> >
> > Richard
>
> I'm unsure.  I'd like feedback on that.

I'm thinking it'd be best to wait until the following conditions are
satisfied:

1. We have Trac setup to require whatever we want it to require...
e-mail address or whatever
2. Our documentation on bug reporting is updated to talk about Trac.
3. The final Pidgin 2.0.0 release is out.

That way, we can say, "Please test with Pidgin 2.0.0 and re-report the
issue in the Trac repository if it still exists."

Richard