Fwd: SourceForge.net Marketplace?

Mark Doliner mark at kingant.net
Mon Apr 9 18:33:25 EDT 2007

It doesn't interest me personally.  Something tells me that there's not a big
market for selling support for an open source instant messenger.  If we were
writing a database server targeted at enterprise environments then SF
Marketplace might be a bit more tempting.

-Mark

On Mon, 9 Apr 2007 18:01:34 -0400, Luke Schierer wrote