Pref Migration Summary

Ethan Blanton elb at psg.com
Thu Apr 12 13:07:26 EDT 2007

Mark Doliner spake unto us the following wisdom:
> We cache the icons you've set for yourself in case a user moves or
> deletes the file that was chosen as their icon.  This is also minor,
> but people would need to set the icon again for their accounts.

It's not hard to migrate those icons, specifically, though, and leave
the others behind.  Perhaps we could just migrate *all* referenced
icons, and leave behind unreferenced icons?

(I don't know about you guys, but I have a ton of icons in .gaim/icons
which I'm pretty sure aren't being used, many of which are
byte-for-byte identical.)

Ethan

determined to commit crimes.