[Pidgin] #65: Hook Pidgin's monotone to cia.vc (formerly known as cia.navi.cx)

Ethan Blanton elb at psg.com
Sat Apr 14 15:36:35 EDT 2007

Richard Laager spake unto us the following wisdom:
> On Sat, 2007-04-14 at 18:00 +0000, Pidgin wrote:
> >  I figured it out. See http://cia.vc/stats/project/Pidgin and #pidgin-
> >  commits on irc.freenode.net
>
> Do we need #pidgin-commits? I figure that if I'm available
> synchronously, CIA notifications to #pidgin would be best. If I'm not,
> then I'll get them via e-mail anyway.

Yes.  Commits and ticket changes produce a lot of noise which #pidgin
does not need.  Those who are interested in commits and ticket changes
can trivially join #pidgin-commits as well, but filtering that noise
out of #pidgin is more difficult.  Particularly since Pidgin doesn't
handle IRC ignores.  ;-)

Ethan

determined to commit crimes.