Sourceforge project description

Mark Doliner mark at kingant.net
Sat Apr 14 17:31:09 EDT 2007

On Fri, 13 Apr 2007 01:56:50 -0400, John Bailey wrote
> Earlier today I discovered that the "About Pidgin" blurb on
> Sourceforge reads:
>
> Pidgin is a GTK+ instant messaging application. It uses libpurple, which
> supports multiple protocols, including AIM, ICQ, Yahoo!, MSN, Jabber,
>  IRC, Napster, Gadu-Gadu, Zephyr, and SILC. It has many common
> features found in other clients, as well as many
>
> (The truncation shown above is not accidental--that is the exact
> text shown.)

Fixed!  It now says:

Pidgin is a GTK+ instant messaging application for Windows and Unix. It
supports AIM, ICQ, Jabber/XMPP, MSN, Yahoo!, Bonjour, Gadu-Gadu, IRC, QQ,
SILC, SIMPLE and more. See http://pidgin.im/about.php for more information.

Thanks!

-Mark