Prefix to subject line (Tim Huetz)

Step random4444 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 21 22:13:13 EDT 2007

Sorry, no intention to start any sort of jihad.  Just providing the link
since someone asked about it.

You know, though, I have to say I'm really sick of getting SHIT on every
time I do anything to try and help.  Obviously I'm not good enough, that's
been made quite clear, and my clumsy attempts at getting involved are not
only not appreciated, but down-right insulting to you superior beings.

/me leaves