Zombie process in libpurple.

Rehan rehan.shaikh at radarspot.com
Mon Apr 23 11:01:52 EDT 2007

Thanks for the reply.

 But they are not acting as you mentioned. The threads are still in zombie
state and the count keeps on increasing as user logins and logouts...

I am not using any advance feature of libpurple like sound, images etc. etc.
I use only login,logout, change status and send and recieve message calls
from the libpurple.

Regards,
Rehan.