Deadline

Eric Polino aluink at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 14:40:20 EDT 2007

I'm an international student working in the US with GSoC.  Because of
that I have to do all kinds of fun paperwork to be all legit and
whatnot.  Anyhow, what's the status on the name Pidgin and Finch?  Am
I to use TM with their names in the paperwork I file?  I'm not asking
you guys in terms of the requirement of my paperwork, I'm asking as to
the status of using a trademark for the names Pidgin and Finch.

--Eric

On 4/8/07, Richard Laager <rlaager at wiktel.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 2007-04-08 at 18:17 -0700, Sean Egan wrote:
> > Also, we may now start using ™ in
> > conjunction with the word Pidgin as a precursor to registering a
> > trademark, if we decide to do that. Thoughts?
>
> I'd like to avoid the stupid ™ unless it's necessary from a legal
> perspective. I think we should register Pidgin as a trademark, unless
> the fees are really excessive.
>
> Richard

"...indexable arrays, which may be thought of as functions whose
domains are isomorphic to contiguous subsets of the integers."
--Haskell 98 Library Report