An important, controversial issue!

Neal Ylitalo nwylital at mtu.edu
Tue Apr 24 17:56:25 EDT 2007

I think it's just a matter of getting used to the icon scheme. It took
me a week to get used to the new status icons, and it's almost
subconscious now.

And in regards to "extended away": in most situations, it doesn't really
matter to me what the exact status is - I just want to know if the user
is at the keyboard.