Board Meeting Announcement

Sean Egan seanegan at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 20:04:04 EDT 2007

Pidgin People:

The Board of Directors of Instant Messaging Freedom, Inc., the
organization responsible for the continued development of Pidgin,
Finch, and libpurple, will be holding its first ever annual meeting,
Tuesday, May 15th, 2007 at 8:00pm Eastern Daylight Time.

The meeting will take place in an XMPP conference at
boardroom at conference.pidgin.im; although it will be moderated,
everyone is invited to come.

If there are any points of interest you would like to see considered
by the board of directors, please let me know, and we can add it to
the agenda. The topic that interests me most is the long-term goals
and plans of the organization.

Also on the agenda are annual elections. Currently, the following
directors and officers serve on the board:
Sean Egan - President
Mark Doliner - Vice President
Ethan Blanton - Treasurer
Luke Schierer - Secretary
Nathan Walp - Director
Mark Spencer - Director

At the moment, all directors are nominated for reelection and
currently stand unopposed. If you would like to nominate someone for a
director or officer position, let me know.

I will send out reminders about this meeting as the date draws nearer.

-Sean.