List of things I don't like about using Monotone

Richard Laager rlaager at wiktel.com
Mon Apr 30 09:48:24 EDT 2007

On Mon, 2007-04-30 at 09:38 -0400, Ethan Blanton wrote:
> as rlaager can attest,
> merges with a lot of conflicts can still be painful, until workspace
> merge gets all fixed up.

In reality, if we had 5-way merging instead of 3-way, this would totally
be fine. I manually obtained the diffs the other day and then ran mtn
merge and it was easy. If that was available within Meld, it'd be
trivial. The only problem it wouldn't address is the ability to make
sure it compiled and worked before committing the merge.

Richard